Perform with the power and comfort of ZQ-certified Merino wool in our Hike Light Cushion Crew socks—formerly known as PhD® Outdoor. We've updated our best women's hiking socks to include more sustainable materials with the addition of recycled nylon, improved durability and mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. But, don't worry. Our fan-favorite sock technologies aren't going anywhere—offering you all-day comfort and natural performance in a women's-specific fit. A crew height helps add coverage on the trails and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps keep you comfortable when the ground isn't. Take care of your feet with our best-fitting, best-feeling hiking socks.
- Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 7"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?