Hike how you like in our responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these hiking socks are packed with all of our tried-and-true sock innovations, like our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. A women's-specific fit and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps you feel your best on every trail. We've extended durability zones and updates mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit in any hiking shoe or boot.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 5.5"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?