PRODUCT DETAILSPRODUCT DETAILS
We combined Targeted Compression and anatomical design with a distinct blend of Merino wool and Tencel® fibers to create a more advanced Merino sock.
• Merino 10 insulates when wet—keeping your feet warm in wet, cool conditions.
• Targeted Compression and anatomical design provide an unmatched Custom-Like Fit.
• Anatomical design enhances fit, delivering maximum comfort and protection by eliminating blisters.
• High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas.
• The Perfect Toe®. (No irritating toe seam.)
• No Show Tab height sits below the ankle for maximum versatility.
Insulate when wet keeping feet warm, dry and odor-free
Conforms to left and right structure of the foot providing enhanced fit and reduced risk of blisters.
Targeted Compression in the arch is anatomically designed to provide arch support where you need it most.
Wicks moisture to keep feet cool and dry.
FABRIC & CARE
35% Nylon, 32% Wool, 30% Tencel, 3% Spandex. Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash socks inside out.
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?