Powerstep Original Insert5001-01
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep's original, fundamental design is leveraged across all our orthotic shoe insoles. Our original shoe insoles have an encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. These foot orthotics have moderate, dual-layer cushioning, and are designed with an ultra-thin, low profile that fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes to provide foot support. Our original orthotic shoe insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet.
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Moderate cushioning with VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel in your shoes
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Ultra-thin design fits in most shoes
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required