The Endorphin Speed 2 is a natural winner, and now it's back and better than ever. Between its ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning and responsive nylon plate, it's evident this shoe can do it all. From speed work to longer runs, from workouts to race day, it's more than ready to rock.
Snugger heel fit, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing and anti-slip laces to lock it in.
- Runners love this shoe while training for race days and shaving time off their miles – whether it’s a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon.
- Pairs great with Endorphin Pro 2 for superior performance on race days // or the Endorphin Shift for max-cushioned everyday runs and recovery between speed days.
- Love the trails too? Our all-new Endorphin Trail premieres July 15, 2021.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- Full-length, responsive nylon plate gives you an edge for daily speed workouts and race day
- Ultralight PWRRUN PB gives you incredible spring and energy return
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- Engineered mono-mesh keeps the upper light and breathable
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- Category: Neutral Running Shoes
- Weight: Men 7.9oz (224g)
- Offset: 8mm (35.5mm/27.5mm)
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?