PowerStep® PULSE® Performance Insoles were designed by runners, for runners. Providing pain relief and prevention for the casual and the competitive, these running insoles feature a soft and springy layer of upgraded PORON® cushioning over the entire insole—a unique design with a built-in neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle that stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. This motion control, along with targeted dual-layer cushioning, helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
- Full length, total contact support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
The PULSE Performance running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
The PULSE Performance full length running insoles feature an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON. Below the PORON Cushion layer is a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell, the PowerStep PULSE Performance running shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?