Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fiber plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor. The epitome of longrange weaponry, the Carbon X2 pairs softer, lighter foam with the same rubberized foam outsole as the last iteration. Scrutinized with a focus on fit, the Carbon X2 employs a refined collar shape, notched tongue and engineered mesh upper with embroidered TPU yarns and extra reinforcement around the laces. Get ready for an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- SPRING MEASUREMENT 36x32mm
- VOLUME 581.00cm3
- HEEL TO TOE DROP 5.00mm
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?