The Boston Marathon is a race. But it's also a goal and a training plan during all the days it stays on your mind before the big one. The Adizero Boston 11 shoes are built for mid- to long-distance running. They bring a race-day quality to training, with a propulsive feel that comes from ENERGYRODS, which limit energy loss underfoot. They're fast, but that does not come at the cost of durability the midsole mixes ultralight Lightstrike Pro cushioning with durable Lightstrike EVA.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Flexible feel with support in key areas
- ENERGYRODS limit energy loss
- Lightstrike Pro+ cushioning
- Weight: 9.6 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 8.5 mm (heel: 39.5 mm / forefoot: 31 mm)
- Continental Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?