The shortest day. The longest night. And maybe your most peaceful run of the year. Inspired by winter solstice, the Reflexion Pack is an ode to those who venture out when light is limited and the road seems endless. Precise black-and-white color blocking. Sharp hits of reflectivity. Get ready to lace up while the world is quiet and get lost in the simple mantra of your footsteps.
Snugger heel fit, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing and anti-slip laces to lock it in.
- Runners love this shoe while training for race days and shaving time off their miles – whether it’s a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon.
- Pairs great with Endorphin Pro 2 for superior performance on race days // or the Endorphin Shift for max-cushioned everyday runs and recovery between speed days.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- Full-length, responsive nylon plate gives you an edge for daily speed workouts and race day
- Ultralight PWRRUN PB gives you incredible spring and energy return
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- Engineered mono-mesh keeps the upper light and breathable
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- Category: Neutral Running Shoes
- Weight: Women 7.0oz (198g)
- Offset: 8mm (35.5mm/27.5mm)
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?