Garmin 935 HR BLACK
GARMIN Forerunner 935
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Go Longer Between Charges
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you’re just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, you’ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner 935 lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking, strength training and many more.
For brick workouts and du/triathlon races, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one button press. The 935 is compatible with advanced workouts for running, cycling — and even pool swimming. Create your own custom workouts and download for free from Garmin Connect™ online fitness community. Then review your past efforts on the app or share them with family and friends for added motivation.
On Your Game, Off the Grid
With Forerunner 935, you’re free to go wherever your activities take you — thanks to GPS and GLONASS coverage, which can track better in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Also, a built-in barometer provides you with real-time elevation information. What activities can 935 track? More than you ever thought possible! The triathlon sports are just the beginning, because there is also built-in support for hiking, rowing, golf, skiing, stand-up paddle boarding and lots more.
Customize and Connect
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch automatically syncs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. Log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, or download the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to your compatible smartphone. You can also customize your device with data fields, free watch faces from NUUN, and even apps like Uber and Accuweather, all available from Connect IQ™.