Garmin Forerunner 645 BLACK
GARMIN Forerunner 645
GPS Running Watch with Contactless Payments and Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution¹ lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics², including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate³ to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Connected features4 include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ and the ability for others to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode
Paying Made Easy
Always on the run? Feel free to leave your phone and wallet behind. Forerunner 645 features Garmin Pay contactless payment solution¹, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. A bottle of water here, a bite to eat there — just pay, and keep on moving.
Monitor Your Performance
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 645 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
More Ways to Customize
Check out our Connect IQ store, where you can add personality to Forerunner 645 by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. It’s easy and — even better — it’s free. New apps are added every day, so you can keep tabs on when your Uber is arriving, turn on your lights at home with the SmartThings app, and even use the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to find out when the rain will start. With the Face It™ watch face app, choose any image from your photo library, make some tweaks, and set it as your watch’s face.
Stay Connected on the Run
Forerunner 645 makes it easy to run without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive and even respond6 to text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. Find your phone, access music controls, and let friends LiveTrack your runs.