Garmin Fenix 5 + Sapphire Black/Black
GARMIN Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Black w/ Black Band
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology¹ and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify® to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Your Roadmap to Success
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, all fēnix 5 Plus Series watches provide built-in mapping and navigation features to help keep you oriented and on course. Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. For runners and cyclists, the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect™ data to help you find and follow the best trails and routes.
Every fēnix 5 Plus Series watch features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. In addition to map-based guidance, each watch also provides a set of ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors for outdoor navigation. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
Advanced Performance Metrics
When you’re pushing your limits, you need a decisive edge. fēnix delivers with sophisticated training features to monitor your form and performance. Tap into physiological metrics, running dynamics and more to track your workout stats, measure your progress and fine-tune your form. Training status automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re overtraining, maintaining or peaking. You can also view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. Special preloaded activity profiles are provided for swimming, running, biking, hiking, skiing, rowing, paddle boarding and more. For added motivation, download advanced workouts and training plans from Garmin Connect.
A Little Traveling Music
Got a power song that gets you pumped up for a race or tough workout? Now you can have up to 1,000 songs stored right on your watch, for phone-free listening on the go. It’s easy to transfer music from your computer and then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through compatible Bluetooth headphones (sold separately). fēnix 5 Plus Series is also compatible with some of your favorite streaming services — and more are being added all the time. If you have a premium membership to these compatible services then every track in their massive library is yours to download for offline listening on your watch. And check back soon to see who we’re adding next to the list.
Pay with a Wave of Your Hand
To help keep pace with your active lifestyle, fēnix 5 Plus devices feature our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution. Use it to pay for purchases so you can breeze through checkout lines while leaving your cash and cards at home. It works just about anywhere there’s a scanner for contactless payments.