Build on the cutting-edge performance features of the original, the Guide 14 includes an ultra-lightweight upper, tri-flex rubberized lugs and medial side posts for stability. It's anti-microbial lining keeps feet fresh and compressed EVA footbed allows for a sock-like fit.
- Mesh upper for structure or stretch and enhanced breathability
- Traditional lace closure for a secure fit
- No-sew material application for a lightweight, seamless and flexible feel
- Antimicrobial lining that minimizes the risk of odor-causing bacteria
- Recycled PET linings
- Medial side post for stability
- Reinforced toe cap for durability
- Compression molded EVA
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Tri-flex rubberized lugs for grip
- Non-marking rubber outsole for durability
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?