Brooks Men's Caldera 4 COBALT/BLUE110328 1D 445
Shipping calculated at checkout.
M Caldera 4
Excellent traction and responsive cushioning for any terrain.
A thicker midsole works with the reconfigured outsole's large grooves to respond and adapt to changing terrain while providing comfort.
The lightweight BioMoGo DNA midsole is stacked high to promote a steady stride over long distances while protecting against trail hazards.
TrailTack Sticky Traction
The TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction — even on wet surfaces.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- Lightweight, durable mesh upper provides ventilation and drainage
- A Mud guard enhances protection and durability in high-abrasion zones.
- The Engineered mesh applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit.
- The integrated Gaiter Tab at the heel secures gaiters with a hook and loop.
- The lace garage keeps laces secure and out of the way.
- A gaiter attachment point is featured at the front.
- New engineered mesh upper offers plush in-shoe feel
- Reconfigured midsole and outsole helps the shoe adapt to the ground underneath, providing a more stable ride over changing terrain
We Also Recommend
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 20 BLACK
Sale price $10995 $109.95