The 80’s may be timeless, but your old hiking socks sure aren’t! With all of the same innovative features of our Hiking Light Merino Socks, these 80’s Hiking Socks allow you trek carefree and assuredly. Anatomically knit and designed with an innovative blend of moisture-wicking materials, these socks are blister-free and are sure to provide unmatched comfort. Feel more confident with each step thanks to deep sensory stimulation provided by medi compression. Experience the CEP difference on your next excursion.
- 20% lighter than standard Hiking Merino Socks
- Step confidently with targeted compression that forms a protective shell around your ankle for extra stability
- Asymmetric toe box and seamless toe design for perfect blister-free fit
- Strategically placed padding on ankle bones and first metatarsal head provides long-lasting cushion and ultimate comfort
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation
- Low-maintenance ownership - machine wash and dry
Compression Level: 18-20 mmHg on ankle
Material: 71% Polyamide, 16% Wool (Merino), 13% Spandex
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?