Adaptable. Protective. Ready for technical terrain. Enhanced adaptability New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride. Flexible protection Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and rocks while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. Softer cushioning Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes this Cascadia 5% softer and 20% lighter than previous versions. What's New
- Cushioning is softer and lighter, thanks to DNA LOFT v2 technology.
- We added 2mm of foam to the midsole for added comfort.
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for enhanced adaptability on rough terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet-dry traction.
- Gaiter tab on heel secures gaiter.
- Lace keeper stores laces out of the way.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?