The HOKA Mach X is a speed-oriented running shoe that brings race day performance to everyday training. With its lightweight design, super foam midsole, and Pebax plate, the Mach X delivers a fast and snappy ride on any run.
Tuned for training. Ready for race day.
- Creel jacquard upper
- Gusseted upper construction
- ProFlyX™ midsole
- Highly resilient PEBA foam
- Propulsive Pebax® plate (65% bio-based content)
- Upper made with 84% recycled polyester and 16% recycled nylon
- Laces made with 35% recycled polyester
- 87% recycled polyester strobel board
- 40% recycled polyester eyestay lining
- RN 88276
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?