We looked to the abstract work of Hola Lou to bring a new spin on speed with prints based on memory, feeling and music and applied to our workhorse with wings. It's the latest in our Artist in Residence (A.I.R.) series, bringing a minimalist approach so you can bring optimal effort to your running journey. Hola Lou’s simple, yet abstract color scheme complements a model that helps you ascend to new heights with its comfortable, intuitive design.
- Extra padding at the tongue and collar help keep your foot feeling comfortable. We also placed engineered mesh—stronger and more flexible than regular mesh—throughout the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Flywire technology is integrated with a midfoot band for total support that helps keep your foot in place.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride. We paired it with a Zoom Air unit, split at the forefoot and heel, for an energized feel at toe-off. The result is a smooth transition from heel to toe.
- A rubber outsole with a Waffle-inspired pattern provides traction. Flex grooves throughout give you extra flexibility and a smooth feel on toe-off. We designed the heel to optimize your landing, helping you easily transition from heel to toe.
- Tongue is separated from the upper to make room for different foot shapes.
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?