Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. The Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the ""all-terrain"" in ATR.
Item No. 1110506The sixth edition of a HOKA legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire HOKA line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.” Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability. Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the ""all-terrain"" in ATR.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- SPRING MEASUREMENT 42 x 33mm
- VOLUME 809.00cm3
- HEEL TO TOE DROP 5.00mm
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?