Do whatever you please in a jacket that does it all. This hybrid layer has the coziness of high pile fleece and the warmth of an insulated vest, all in one versatile jacket. Quilted, 100% recycled synthetic insulation provides an even distribution of warmth, while a repurposed shell and lining amp up this jacket's sustainability points. All details considered, Trico will become your day-to-day saving grace, whether you're keeping comfy outdoors, at home, or across the world.
- Quilted synthetic insulation
- Upper body and hood insulation for core warmth
- Two drop-in hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Elastic binding at collar, cuffs, and hood
- Woven logo patch
- Shell/Lining: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish and 600 mm PU backer
- Second shell: 100% recycled polyester fleece (350 gsm)
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester (80 gsm)
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?