Saucony Redeemer ISO 2 Men Black/Red
Uncompromised support and sensational cushioning come together in the all new Redeemer ISO 2. Designed to support overpronation, our foundation sockliner (8mm) adds a plush and durable underfoot feeling to a highly resilient EVERUNTM topsole. A flexible engineered mesh upper with ISOFIT to secure the foot where it's needed most helps deliver an adaptive fit to this stability running shoe.
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- EVERUNTMTopsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- External support frame delivers a lockdown fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
- Foundation platform for a more volume fit throughout
- Updated TRI-FLEX outsole design for the optimal blend of flexibility and protection
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Pronation: Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 12 oz. | 340 g.
We Also Recommend
Brooks Men Ravenna 10 EBONY/BLACK