The ultra-cushioned game-changer. One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
- Engineered mesh construction
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Ortholite® hybrid sockliner
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Heel pull tab
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
Weight: 8.9ozHeel-to-Toe drop: 4mm
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?