Supreme comfort with adaptive cushioning built for the trail
Adaptable grip Thick BioMoGo DNA cushioning in the midsole works with the outsole's large grooves to adapt to changing trail terrain.
360ᴼ comfortThe monoloop engineered mesh upper provides a secure and breathable fit.
Rugged tracti on The TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction — even on wet surfaces.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- A lightweight, durable mesh upper provides ventilation and drainage.
- A mud guard and TPU toe cap enhance protection and durability in high abrasion zones.
- The engineered mesh applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit.
- Front and back attachment points make it easy to secure gaiters.
- The lace keeper stows laces out of the way.
- New midfoot Ghillies provide a flexible yet locked-in feel.
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?