A feel-good ride that accommodates all who run.The Echelon 8 is a protective shoe that meets a wide range of needs thanks to its feel-good cushioning, stable ride, and generous but secure fit.
- PWRRUN cushioning provides springy energy return and plenty of durability.
- Foundation Platform provides a stable, wide base.
- Orthotic-friendly sockliner provides ultra-plush step-in comfort, or can be removed to accommodate after-market insoles
- TRI-FLEX outsole optimizes flexibility.
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet.
- Engineered mesh toe box is spacious to let feet splay and breathe.
- 3D Support Frame adds additional security at the heel.
- Category: Neutral Running Shoes
- Offset: 8mm (35/27)
- Weight: Women 10.8oz (309g)
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?