- Designed as part of an integrated system for mountain running—these shorts were constructed to minimize the need for additional pieces and streamline your kit. Two side pockets and a back pocket let you redistribute things in your pack to reduce bounce, for longer missions in the mountains. Made with NetPlus® 74% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/26% spandex knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Quick-drying NetPlus® 74% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/26% spandex power-stretch knit for enhanced stretch and movement; with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control for extended trail runs
- Center-back pocket and two no-bounce side pockets for phone storage, snacks, map and more while you're on the move
- Midrise running shorts with shaped waistband for a flattering fit
- Reflective logo on left hem
- External drawcord for customizable fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?