Blending responsibly sourced, water-resistant down with a streamlined design, the Fuego Down Vest is the perfect outer layer and midlayer in one. We love it for those in-between weather days that don’t quite warrant a jacket, and it’s also great as a core-warming layer under a shell for skiing.
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill RDS-certified, water-resistant down
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon lining
- 8oz (227g)
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?