- For runners who crave lightweight support, there’s the New Balance FuelCell Prism v2. These women's running shoes have a FuelCell midsole that provides high-energy rebound underfoot to help drive you forward with every stride. A synthetic upper offers breathability and subtle support, while a medial post delivers lightweight stability.
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic upper offers breathability, support and a lightweight feel
- Co-molded medial post provides lightweight stability
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- 6 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?