- Made for speed seekers, the New Balance FuelCell SuperComp Trainer is the brand's most advanced daily training shoe. This innovative women's running shoe features a FuelCell midsole with Energy Arc technology for a super responsive underfoot feel that delivers high energy return. The no-sew engineered knit upper provides a lightweight feel to help you hit top speeds and seamlessly transition into your favorite NB racing shoes on the big day.
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic and engineered knit mesh upper material
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
- Energy Arc
- Gusseted tongue designed for a sleek and fast fit
- Carbon Fiber Plate
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- Bold branding for a stylish finish
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?