For trail-running adventure seekers, the Mad River TR2 is a fast, grippy shoe that puts you in control of your destiny with customizable features to make it entirely your own—now even more comfortable.
- PWRRUN midsole cushioning protects from impact
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber and rugged directional lugs give you confidence on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Outsole mapping makes for easy drainage hole and winter stud alterations
- Improved toe box shape allows for wide toe splay for stabilization and power transfer
- Updated tongue construction for an improved fit
- Gaiter compatibility
- Elastic lace keeper secures laces out of the way
- Mud guard on the upper enhances protection and durability in high-abrasion zones
- Engineered mesh upper enhances breathability and drains water fast
- Category: Trail
- Offset: 4mm (28.5/24.5)
- Weight: Women 9.5oz (269g)
- Sizes: Women 5-12
You may also like
What to wear
Wondering how to layer properly? What to wear when it's raining out? Or how about the best materials to keep your cool in the summer?
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Don't Forget Socks View all
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?