CEP’s Run Tall Compression Socks 4.0 incorporate all the benefits of our best-selling 3.0 Tall Compression Socks, but with even more technological advances to help you elevate your performance. This redefined compression profile is more precise to effectively activate the nutrient supply in your feet and calves, making your legs feel stronger and lighter. Mesh-like structure on the calves, innovative air channels in the footbed, and ventilation zones in the toe provide additional breathability and ultimate comfort.
- Smart Dry Extreme Air Technology adapts to weather conditions so that you stay cool and dry in warmer weather, but warm and comfortable in cooler weather
- HEIQ clima-management cools the skin
- Targeted compression in the arch and ankle for confident strides
- Recovery begins during activity thanks to accelerated removal of lactic acid
- Open structure design and innovative air channels through the calf and footbed improves ventilation for optimal breathability
- Relieves pain from plantar fasciitis, shin splints, and Achilles’ tendon
- Treated with silver to reduce unpleasant odors and eliminate bacteria
- Blister-free guaranteed
Compression Level: 16-18 mmHg on calf muscle; 22-24 mmHg on ankle
Material: 83% Polyamide, 17% spandex
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?