- Built for marathon runners who never give up, the New BalanceFuelCell SuperComp Elite v3 women’s running shoes pack the benefits of technology and performance into a lightweight and breathable shoe. The two-layer FuelCell midsole delivers the highest energy return of New Balance performance foams currently on the market, and the bootie upper construction provides a locked-in fit. For ideal energy return, displacement and propulsion, this shoe also features innovative Energy Arc technology.
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic upper material
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Energy Arc pairs advanced carbon fiber plate geometry with strategically shaped and placed midsole voids, designed to increase stored energy to deliver a high amount of total energy returned
- One-piece integrated tongue construction for a secure, breathable, no fuss fit
- Lace closure for an adjustable, secure fit
- Flying New Balance branding
- 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?