Made for hot-weather running, these women's HEAT.RDY running shoes keep feet cool and dry. They offer targeted ventilation and support with an adidas Primeknit upper. Boost provides energy return, and adidas LEP propels you forward. Designed to help prevent over-pronation, the outsole pattern guides the foot through a natural centred gait cycle. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
- BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
- CONTINENTAL RUBBER: A HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPOUND FROM THE WORLD-LEADING TYRE SUPPLIER PROVIDES SUPERIOR GRIP IN ALL WEATHER AND GROUND CONDITIONS.
- HEAT.RDY: KEEP COOL. Our cooling technologies and materials keep your feet feeling cool even in the biggest heat.
- PRIMEBLUE: Primeblue is a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
- STRETCHWEB WITH CONTINENTAL: RUBBER OUTSOLE WITH SUPERIOR GRIP THAT ADAPTS TO EVERY RUNNER'S FOOTSTRIKE BY MOVING IN HARMONY WITH BOOST TO PROVIDE A SMOOTHER ANDMORE FLEXIBLE RIDE.
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?