The Wave Horizon 5 delivers one-of-a-kind cushioning through MIZUNO ENERZY and XPOP, plus unrivaled stability and a secure fit.
- MIZUNO ENERZY : An all new foam that is more responsive and has more springy qualities compared to former Running EVA technologies - U4ic and U4icX.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition. Found in the Wave Enigma, Wave Inspire, Wave Rider, and Wave Prophecy.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Foam Support Wave: A Wave of comfort and support made of foam.
- Jacquard Mesh Upper
- Weight: 9.7 oz (size 8)
- Drop: 10mm
Find the Right Fit
Not sure which shoe is best for you? Visit one of our 4 locations for a free gait analysis. Not local? No problem. Message us on social and we'll help guide you into the right product.
Great fitting shoes are the first step to happy soles. Did you know adding an insert or swapping out cotton socks for a merino wool blend can knock out arch pain and blisters?